Elderly care homes can seamlessly automate and speed up the medication administration processes using eMAR. It works as an App on tablets and Android smartphones and is the perfect medication recording solution for living environments where compliance and security are extremely important for elder care medication management.
Advanced technology to improve medication safety & operational efficiency in elderly care homes
Medication error is a major issue in the elderly care industry. With eMAR, elderly care homes can:
- Improve medication administration
- Lower the risk of medication errors
- Save staff time.
How eMAR Works?
How does eMAR help elderly care homes?
eMAR makes it easy for elderly care homes to streamline medication administration which is key to lowering the risk of medication errors.
With eMAR, the medical staff of elderly care homes can efficiently administer the right medicines and dosage to the right patient at the right time.
The streamlined process helps the staff to save time on medication administration as well as end-of-period calculations.
Unlike manual systems, elderly care home managers can have an overview of the activity (medication administration) in real time using eMAR.
- Quick to learn and easy to use – we can provide online training courses for your staff
- A true mobile App, not just a responsive website – so it doesn’t slow down when you’re using it.
- Your data and systems aren’t tied to one Pharmacy provider
- Wakes device up to sound alerts and reminders, even if the App isn’t running
- Securely stores info even if 3G / Wifi drops out without slowing down
- Developed by us in the UK – if your organisation needs customisations, we can deliver UK based support team – phone and email.
Testimonials from our latest clients
We’re keen to be progressive and are always looking for ways to make it easier for our staff.
The staff at Electronic MAR have been great in providing training to get us set up.
We can train a new member of staff to use the product in around half an hour.
Our staff have picked it up very quickly – even those who aren’t particularly used to using technology.
Electronic MAR makes it easy to see when medicine has been administered…
We were using traditional paper MAR sheets…