Keeping elderly residents safe is paramount, and medication errors can take a toll on their well-being. With eMAR, elderly care homes can lower the risk of medication errors through a streamlined medication administration.
With eMAR, learning disability care home staff can save medication administration time, freeing up time to give to the people they support.
Dementia Care Homes typically have challenges with medication, regimes can be complex and time consuming – the ability to spot and correct missed signatures and gaps quickly is vital.
Respite Care Homes can improve patients’ overall health and well-being by prioritising personal care in their short-term care. Respite Care Homes can achieve this by using eMAR to improve their operational efficiency.
- Quick to learn and easy to use – we can provide online training courses for your staff.
- A true mobile App, not just a responsive website – so it doesn’t slow down when Your data and systems aren’t tied to one Pharmacy provider.
- Wakes device up to sound alerts and reminders, even if the App isn’t running.
- Securely stores info even if 3G / Wifi drops out without slowing down.
- Developed by us in the UK – if your organisation needs customisations, we can deliver UK based support team – phone and email
- Independent Of Pharmacies
Testimonials from our latest clients
We’ve been using it for 2 years now and my staff would definitely not want to go back to paper MARS
I wouldn’t go back to paper – it’s absolutely brilliant because you can’t go wrong on it.
If a medication hasn’t been given then the system will alert you to that
I really like using it. It’s really easy to use.
Electronic MAR speeds up each medication round by around 30 minutes.
We were using traditional paper MAR sheets…
Electronic MAR makes it easy to see when medicine has been administered…
Our staff have picked it up very quickly – even those who aren’t particularly used to using technology.
We can train a new member of staff to use the product in around half an hour.
The staff at Electronic MAR have been great in providing training to get us set up.
We’re keen to be progressive and are always looking for ways to make it easier for our staff.