Rehabilitation centres can automate medication administration using our electronic mar sheet.
Advanced technology to improve medication safety & operational efficiency in rehabilitation centres
Ineffective and inefficient care processes at Rehabilitation Centres put patients at risk.
Rehabilitation Centres can use eMAR to reduce such risks. Using eMAR can
- Reduce the risk of medication errors
- Improve medication administration
- Save staff time for providing emotional support to the
How eMAR Works?
How does eMAR help rehabilitation centres?
Rehabilitation Centres can drastically lower the risk of medication errors using eMAR. The alert feature ensures care staff never miss on schedules and tasks. Precise reporting and audits are other two eMAR features which add more accuracy to medication administration.
The simple user interface of eMAR makes rehab medication administration efficient and easy. Rehabilitation Centre staff can easily view all the recorded information.
With eMAR, Rehabilitation Centre managers can have an overview of the medication administration in real time. Both Rehabilitation Centre staff and managers can remotely access eMAR from smartphones or tablets. The app is web and Android compatible.
- Quick to learn and easy to use – we can provide online training courses for your staff
- A true mobile App, not just a responsive website – so it doesn’t slow down when you’re using it.
- Your data and systems aren’t tied to one Pharmacy provider
- Wakes device up to sound alerts and reminders, even if the App isn’t running
- Securely stores info even if 3G / Wifi drops out without slowing down
- Developed by us in the UK – if your organisation needs customisations, we can deliver UK based support team – phone and email.
Testimonials from our latest clients
We’re keen to be progressive and are always looking for ways to make it easier for our staff.
The staff at Electronic MAR have been great in providing training to get us set up.
We can train a new member of staff to use the product in around half an hour.
Our staff have picked it up very quickly – even those who aren’t particularly used to using technology.
Electronic MAR makes it easy to see when medicine has been administered…
We were using traditional paper MAR sheets…